Masks will be mandatory for the Fall 2020 Bocce Season.
Face coverings significantly decrease the spread of COVID-19, according to the CDC. The virus can be spread by people who don’t have symptoms and don’t know they are infected. We’re all in this together, and appreciate your support in doing everything we can to take care of each other and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The bocce board will not be refereeing mask issues. If you are not willing to wear a mask during matches, please don’t register for the fall season.
Two additional sets of bocce balls and extra pallinas have been purchased. Team members may elect to use separate sets of bocce balls/pallina instead of sharing with their teammate or opponent.
COVID-19 related recommendations:
* Maintain social distances as outlined in CDC guidelines
* Forgo handshakes; elbow or fist bumps, please.
* Prior to the start of a match, select one person to be the designated measurer for the match. This will reduce the number of people touching the measuring devices.
* After the match, wipe down bocce balls & pallina, score boards, tape measures, and broom handle. As available, disinfecting wipes will be supplied in the equipment locker.
* The benches (& picnic table) at the ends of the courts are for active players only. Spectators should sit on the side bench or bring their own chairs and sit on the side.